lwip-users

[lwip-users] lwIP features

From: e-mail_me
Subject: [lwip-users] lwIP features
Date: Thu, 1 Apr 2004 09:33:27 +0200 (MEST)

I'm thinking about to use the lwIP stack. Until now I'm not very familiar
with TCP/IP.
So my question is, are there any important requirements, features,
functionalities that are not implemented in lwIP. Is it “conditionally
compliant” or
“unconditionally compliant” in relation to RFC1122.

Another thing I saw, in the design description documentation (lwip.pdf 2001)
that's not recommended to use the BSD socket API, but I guess this
circumstance is out of date.
Are there any newer documents or some reports about comparison to other
TCP/IP stacks available?

thanks in advance
christian