lwip-users

Re: [lwip-users] Question about compiling minimal under unix ...need hel

From: Durgaprasad Chivukula
Subject: Re: [lwip-users] Question about compiling minimal under unix ...need help
Date: Tue, 14 Jun 2005 17:18:19 +0200

Hi Kieran,

Thanks for the information .. I will try to find the depend command
and add it in my PATH ... I am using gcc compiler , version 2.95.2  on
SunOS 5.8 .I can't say about the version of make , does the problem
depend on version of make..? I am able to build normal C programs with
out any problem apart from lwip related stuff..What do you think will
be the problem.?

Regards
Durga Prasad Chivukula