lwip-users

Re: [lwip-users] LWIP and SNMP

From: Leon Woestenberg
Subject: Re: [lwip-users] LWIP and SNMP
Date: Fri, 17 Jun 2005 11:41:31 +0200

Etienne Lanoy,

On Tue, 2005-06-14 at 18:18, Etienne Lanoy wrote:

> does LWIP support SNMP?
> (just the minimal)

Function calls are performed within the stack to maintain SNMP defined
variables. However, you should implement the SNMP function definitions
yourself. (By default, these functions are no-ops.)

We have done so with success, but unfortunately our solution is too
tightly integrated with the rest of our application, so we cannot easily
commit it into the public -- let alone we have no time for
that.

Regards,

Leon.