lwip-users

Re: [lwip-users] lwIP in embedded products

From: David Haas
Subject: Re: [lwip-users] lwIP in embedded products
Date: Mon, 17 Oct 2005 20:54:09 -0400

Good Question. One I can only answer for myself.

lwip is in the NBS IMX2+ card printer. It runs an ftp server, a telnet server, a raw port print service, and lpd printing service. It is very stable and is used with the Nucleus OS with socket interface.

http://www.nbstech.com/image_master.html

I did the work, but am no longer with NBS.

Regards,
David.

Ian Oliver wrote:

Hi,

Is there a list around of end products that have been produced using lwIP? I'm interested in stability/speed in real-world products to make sure that lwIP is the right way for us to go with some embedded devices.

Thanks

Ian