lwip-users

Re: [lwip-users] lwIP in embedded products

From: Alberto Martin-Ortega
Subject: Re: [lwip-users] lwIP in embedded products
Date: Tue, 18 Oct 2005 10:07:22 +0200

Hello, we have lwip running on a fpga with a power-pc processor. Actually two tcp services and a couple of udp clients are running altoguether with no OS. Thus, we are using the raw api.

Ian Oliver wrote:
Hi,

Is there a list around of end products that have been produced using
lwIP?  I'm interested in stability/speed in real-world products to make
sure that lwIP is the right way for us to go with some embedded
devices.

Thanks

Ian