lwip-users

Re: [lwip-users] lwIP in embedded products

From: Christiaan Simons
Subject: Re: [lwip-users] lwIP in embedded products
Date: Tue, 18 Oct 2005 09:19:57 +0200

address@hidden wrote on 18-10-2005
02:54:09:

Ian Oliver wrote:

>Is there a list around of end products that have been produced using lwIP?

There is no list, but we know there must be a lot of users out there.
There are some users in industrial, automotive and broadcast markets.
Just browse the lwip-users archive to get an idea.

> I'm interested in stability/speed in real-world products to make
>sure that lwIP is the right way for us to go with some embedded
>devices.

We've used it for a long time now, the versions from 0_7_2 onward
seem to be stable. Also the current 1_1_0 is stable.

Christiaan Simons

Hardware / Software Engineer
Axon Digital Design

+31 (0)13 511 66 66
+31 (0)13 511 41 51

http://www.axon.tv

individual named.  If you are not the named addressee you should not