lwip-users

[lwip-users] Re: reading and writing to the ethernet, unix port

From: Kelvin Lawson
Subject: [lwip-users] Re: reading and writing to the ethernet, unix port
Date: Tue, 05 Sep 2006 01:52:28 +0100

But , when I call lwip_connect(), the outgoing packet should be seen by, "tcpdump - i tap0"
Am I right?

I'm not sure what the behaviour would be when the interface is firewalled.

But I am able to run normal socket based client-server sample on Linux. and also across, my Linux and XP.

Do you mean you have a LWIP sample running or using the regular Linux stack?

Have you tried running the simhost sample in contrib/ports/unix/proj/unixsim? If not I would suggest you start there. Run the simhost application and attempt to ping the host at 192.168.0.2.