lwip-users

Re: [lwip-users] eCos - PPP - TCP - LwIP

From: Jonathan Larmour
Subject: Re: [lwip-users] eCos - PPP - TCP - LwIP
Date: Tue, 20 Feb 2007 15:44:31 +0000

Ashish Anand wrote:

Jonathan Larmour wrote:
The real problem appears to be that the telnet SYN is never even seen.

I get the same output, when I send the SYN packet to the board: not for us,
not bouncing it off...

No, that message is in connection with the multicast broadcast. See ip_input() in core/ipv4/ip.c: it will output one line of debug for each netif it attempts to match the IP packet's destination address against. And then if it doesn't match any of them, it says "ip_input: packet not for us.\n". But all these messages are in the context of one single packet.

Jifl
 Meet us at Embedded Systems Conference - SV, April 3rd-5th.  Stand #2248
Company legal info, address and number:   http://www.ecoscentric.com/legal