lwip-users

Re: [lwip-users] eCos - PPP - TCP - LwIP

From: Ashish Anand
Subject: Re: [lwip-users] eCos - PPP - TCP - LwIP
Date: Mon, 19 Feb 2007 07:16:05 -0800 (PST)

[1] No issue of firewall, since I used "service iptables stop".

[2] When I telnet, I get something similar:

 ip_input: iphdr->dest 0xfb0000e0 netif->ip_addr 0x401a8c0 (0xe0,

Except that this time, the (hex) IP address is 192.168.1.4 (board IP)
instead of the MDNS IP.
So even these packets are considered "not for us"!

It's really strange, why all this complication is arising!