lwip-users

Re: [lwip-users] eCos - PPP - TCP - LwIP

From: Ashish Anand
Subject: Re: [lwip-users] eCos - PPP - TCP - LwIP
Date: Mon, 19 Feb 2007 04:42:13 -0800 (PST)

Yes yes yes.......I used Ethereal.
The 254 IP is some process in the Linux box (MDNS Protocol - Ignore that).
I was monitoring the ppp interface through Ethereal and when I telnet to the
board, it shows TCP syn packets going out to the board. But there is no
SYN/ACK coming back from the board.

>From the numerous code examples I have seen till now, no one seems to be
setting up any routing tables through manual C code. Do you want me to put
up my code?