lwip-users

RE: [lwip-users] netconn api problem

From: Bill Auerbach
Subject: RE: [lwip-users] netconn api problem
Date: Wed, 24 Nov 2010 10:17:32 -0500

You could add a UDP broadcast after the big write and use that in WireShark
to find the smaller packet that follows.  Wouldn't you hate to go down this
path for a long time to find out byte ends up being in the WireShark
capture?  Sure, I agree, it's 99.9% sure not going to be there.  But the
Wireshark capture might show other problems in and around that area.  And
are there errors in the capture or is it clean?

Can you shrink iteratively the size of the first large send until the 2nd
send works?  This might point to some size or boundary condition when the
problem appears.

Bill