lwip-users

Re: [lwip-users] netconn api problem

From: Simon Goldschmidt
Subject: Re: [lwip-users] netconn api problem
Date: Wed, 24 Nov 2010 20:00:13 +0100

Tyrel Newton <address@hidden> wrote:

>> Anybody have any insight and/or guidance on where I might go in the code or
>> what settings I might tweak to fix and/or understand this issue?
>>
>> Other lwipopts.h settings that might be relevant:
>>
>> MEM_LIBC_MALLOC = 1
>> TCP_OVERSIZE = 1
>> LWIP_TCPIP_CORE_LOCKING = 1
>> LWIP_TCPIP_CORE_LOCKING_INPUT = 1

Is there any special reason for these settings? The reason I'm asking is that
TCP_OVERSIZE is new code (which therefore is more likely to not be bug-free
than other parts of the stack). In addition, The CORE_LOCKING options are
really experimental. This doesn't mean you don't get support here, but it means
possibly it's not stable enough to be used in production environments.

Wold you mind trying with those three settings turned off? (MEM_LIBC_MALLOC
shouldn't make a difference).

Simon