lwip-users

Re: [lwip-users] Re transmission problem?

From: Kieran Mansley
Subject: Re: [lwip-users] Re transmission problem?
Date: Fri, 13 May 2011 13:20:02 +0100

On Fri, 2011-05-13 at 01:55 -0700, PhilJP wrote:
> Looking at the Wireshark capture below

Could you send a proper pcap file rather than the text summary?  It has
a lot more information in it and is much easier to read.

It would help me if posters to the list made sure they are subscribed
with the address they use to send emails, as otherwise their posts get
delayed (as yours just did) for me to audit in case they are spam.

Thanks

Kieran