lwip-users

Re: [lwip-users] std includes

From: Simon Goldschmidt
Subject: Re: [lwip-users] std includes
Date: Thu, 14 Jul 2011 10:51:02 +0200

Kieran Mansley <address@hidden> wrote:
> On Wed, 2011-07-13 at 08:55 -0700, timmy brolin wrote:
> > For me the standard includes caused problems with my particular
> > compiler
> > environment because they are placed after other includes, so I had to
> > go
> > through all lwip files and move or remove the standard includes.

Why don't you just place the library header includes in your cc.h/sys_arch.h
before including the os header files?

> It sounds like if we move the standard includes to before the lwip
> includes in the files that use them it would solve your problem, is that
> correct?

Sounds like it. However, it might just be the other way round for another
OS/library setup, so I don't think we should change the include order because
of this particular problem. We could only solve this in a general way by moving
all includes to non-lwIP files to a central place where the port could change
them.

Simon