lwip-users

Re: [lwip-users] Stable release with IPv6 support

From: address@hidden
Subject: Re: [lwip-users] Stable release with IPv6 support
Date: Wed, 02 Nov 2011 13:29:53 +0100

vincent cui wrote:
So , I will report lwip1.4.0 again ?  but I need support IPV6..it is critical ..

I'm afraid you won't get IPv6 support from us before 1.5.0 unless you are willing to use a version checked out from git or backport it yourself or are lucky enough to find someone doing the work for you. There are not many developers active for lwIP, currently, and so we don't have a very strict and short time schedule for releases.

Simon