lwip-users

Re: [lwip-users] Stable release with IPv6 support

From: Simon Goldschmidt
Subject: Re: [lwip-users] Stable release with IPv6 support
Date: Thu, 10 Nov 2011 11:17:03 +0100

Mason <address@hidden> wrote:
> Vincent,
>
> Please do not top-post.
> http://catb.org/jargon/html/T/top-post.html

Hehe, I think the link you posted doesn't really fit to those mails: his mail
was not replying to the original mail at all, so he should not have included
the original mail at all if there's nothing of interest to his own question in
it. That's not a question of top- or bottom-post, but a more general question
of formatting a mail in a way that makes it easy for others to read it (and no,
HTML-formatting, doubled line distance and full quoting does *not* increase the
chance of such a mail being read by many people!).

And in addition to this: yes, I have already answered that question before. The
answer was not too accurate and maybe that's why he now explicitly asked
Kieran, not me :-)

Simon