lwip-users

Re: [lwip-users] Stable release with IPv6 support

From: vincent cui
Subject: Re: [lwip-users] Stable release with IPv6 support
Date: Fri, 11 Nov 2011 02:09:35 +0000

Kieran and simen:

Thank you for your answer, what I can do now is waiting until next year, but
maybe I could play contrite version first.
In fact, I have developed ftp server with lwIP, it works well enough ..and
support FlashFXP and FileZilla utility.
The download speed is 200KB/s and upload speed is 40KB/s in my Cortex M3 with
spi flash AT45DB321D.
I also plan to release it in LWIP contribution version ...
Hope you can allow me this ...

Appreciate very much

Vincent Cui
Sr. Firmware Engineer
Mobile: +8613255150315
Tel: +86 21 34612525x6104
Fax: +86 21 34619770
E-Mail: address@hidden
Shanghai EnLogic Electric Technology Co., Ltd.
Address: 1104-1106, Building A, No.391, Guiping Road, Xuhui District, Shanghai,
200233