lwip-users

[lwip-users] SYS mbox

From: Per Klint
Subject: [lwip-users] SYS mbox
Date: Thu, 3 Nov 2011 07:21:28 +0100

Hi!

I have a question regarding the mbox:es.
We have very short on memory in our system, so we want to have the queue length in the mbox set as low as possible.
This however results that we sometimes gets mbox errors due to that the mbox queue is full.
So my question is what happens when the mbox is full, will lwip retry again later or will it result in forever lost message?

Is there a way to know how many mbox:es that will be created in the system?

Best regards,

/// Per