lwip-users

[lwip-users] CHAR_BIT=16?

From: Fisher, John
Subject: [lwip-users] CHAR_BIT=16?
Date: Tue, 22 Nov 2011 13:40:58 +1100

Can lwip be easily be ported to an architecture that doesn’t have an 8 bit data type? On the architecture I am using char , short and int are all 16 bits, only long is 32 bits. sizeof(char), sizeof(short) and sizeof(int) are all 1.

I note this question has been asked many times in the mailing list, but it’s never resolved, or someone posts a link to their own port which is now broken.