lwip-users

Re: [lwip-users] CHAR_BIT=16?

From: Simon Goldschmidt
Subject: Re: [lwip-users] CHAR_BIT=16?
Date: Tue, 22 Nov 2011 06:18:35 +0100

"Fisher, John" <address@hidden> wrote:

Can lwip be easily be ported to an architecture that doesn’t have an 8 bit data type? On the architecture I am using char , short and int are all 16 bits, only long is 32 bits. sizeof(char), sizeof(short) and sizeof(int) are all 1.

I'm pretty ure that could be done, but I'm also pretty sure that it won't work without heavily changing the lwIP source code, which means a lot of work. :-(

Simon