lwip-users

Re: [lwip-users] Need Info !!

From: Ueli Niederer
Subject: Re: [lwip-users] Need Info !!
Date: Mon, 27 Feb 2012 09:06:53 +0100

Dear stylish

Please consider this article before asking further questions:
http://catb.org/esr/faqs/smart-questions.html

Second:
According to the information you gave me about your environment, I'd suggest you put all the needed files in your Makefile and then call make.

Your GCC command should be something like arm-elf-gcc with the appropriate instruction set version.

Regards
Ueli

Quoting stylish <address@hidden>:

Hi ,

    I would like to know the procedure or command to compile the LWIP-1.4.0
source code for ARM9. Please let me this procedure ASAP.

Thanks in Advance

Best Regards ,
Stylishh