lwip-users

Re: [lwip-users] Need info !!

From: David Empson
Subject: Re: [lwip-users] Need info !!
Date: Wed, 29 Feb 2012 10:14:47 +1300

"Simon Goldschmidt" <address@hidden> wrote:
David Empson <address@hidden> wrote:
LWIP doesn't have a makefile because it is not a standalone application
and cannot be used directly in the form it is distributed.
[..]

Excellent answer. May I copy it to the (yet empty) FAQ section on the
wiki?

Certainly.

I think I've already mentioned this, but there should be a prominent link to
the Wiki from the Savannah LWIP page, and there should be obvious links to
the lwip-contrib GIT project from both Savannah and the Wiki. At the moment
it seems the only easy way for a newcomer to find lwip-contrib is to search
the mailing list archives. It doesn't help that its URL is structured
slightly differently from the main one, making it difficult to guess.

Sorry David, I just saw it isn't empty, seems like you already wrote
somthing there :-)
I just didn't notice the single section that is there...

Ah yes, I'd forgotten about that one (on receiving data).

Someone else better add something to the FAQ so I'm not the only
contributor!