lwip-users

Re: [lwip-users] lwIP 1.4.1 released

From: DipSwitch
Subject: Re: [lwip-users] lwIP 1.4.1 released
Date: Tue, 18 Dec 2012 17:47:56 +0100

This will only fail if there is a space after de backslash. Or am I overlooking something?

address@hidden wrote:

Hi Simon,

i just noticed a problem with the GCC compiler for ARM, in api.h there is the line:

#define netconn_write(conn, dataptr, size, apiflags) \
          netconn_write_partly(conn, dataptr, size, apiflags, NULL)

which will cause an error (netconn_write will not be found here).

Correcting this to:

#define netconn_write(conn, dataptr, size, apiflags) netconn_write_partly(conn, dataptr, size, apiflags, NULL)

works great.

Maybe a small correction which will some people prevent from looking for this cause.

BR

Marco