lwip-users

Re: [lwip-users] lwIP 1.4.1 released

From: FreeRTOS Info
Subject: Re: [lwip-users] lwIP 1.4.1 released
Date: Thu, 20 Dec 2012 08:23:40 +0000

On 20/12/2012 07:49, address@hidden wrote:
> address@hidden wrote:
>>
>> i just noticed a problem with the GCC compiler for ARM, in api.h there
>> is the line:
>>
>> #define netconn_write(conn, dataptr, size, apiflags) \
>>           netconn_write_partly(conn, dataptr, size, apiflags, NULL)
>>
>> which will cause an error (netconn_write will not be found here).
>>

> I cannot test on GCC for ARM right now, but according to my knowledge of
> the C preprocessor, this is a perfectly valid line: a line ending on a
> backspace means the preprocessor regards the line as continued with the
> next line's contents. This is used in other places, too (e.g. PP_HTONL
> definition in def.h).

...just ensure there is no white space after the '\' character.  Even if
there isn't in the downloaded files it is possible you have added one in
yourself unknowingly.

Regards,
Richard.

+ http://www.FreeRTOS.org
Designed for microcontrollers.  More than 7000 downloads per month.

+ http://www.FreeRTOS.org/trace
15 interconnected trace views. An indispensable productivity tool.