lwip-users

Re: [lwip-users] Recv UDP Problem

From: Noam Weissman
Subject: Re: [lwip-users] Recv UDP Problem
Date: Wed, 23 Nov 2016 08:00:15 +0000

Hi,

As a continuation to my previous mail and also Sergio response.

Socket API works differently than RAW API. In RAW API everything related to
LwIP runs under ONE
task. That means that if you send data inside a callback but never get out of
it data is placed in a buffer
but never actually sent.

I think that if socket API works for you then the driver is OK. Check LwIP
documentation and try to
understand what you do that violates the limitations.

BR,
Noam.