lwip-users

Re: [lwip-users] Simultaneous GET requests to HTTP Server

From: Simeon Trifonov
Subject: Re: [lwip-users] Simultaneous GET requests to HTTP Server
Date: Tue, 20 Jun 2017 13:48:05 +0300

I found what doesn't exist in the original sources. When I implemented the stack I saw a specific problem with pbufs (I don't remember all the details), but I saw in Internet that this is known problem. I couldn't find a ready solution. Therefore I made a small fix. That's why I added to the structure a new member "low_lim_payload". So my question now is if there is a fix fir pbufs that patches the problem with pbufs in V1.4.1? Probably you will ask now what kind of bug I mean. I don't remember, but I will try to find out. Probably my fix is not the best and you can offer me another one.

Simeon