lwip-users

Re: [lwip-users] Simultaneous GET requests to HTTP Server

From: Simeon Trifonov
Subject: Re: [lwip-users] Simultaneous GET requests to HTTP Server
Date: Wed, 21 Jun 2017 08:44:52 +0300

When I'm looking in my code, I think that this was exactly the problem that I have solved. Nevertheless, I removed my changes and I used the original state of the stack. I have the same problem again, so now I'm sure that at least my changes are not the reason for the problem that I'm trying to solve.

However, thank you that you that you try to help me. I'm still debugging and probably soon I will find out the reason. It must be something connected to the way I use the stack in the device.

Simeon