lwip-users

Re: [lwip-users] Raw TCP Client - wait for ACK after each packet causes

From: Adrian Figueroa
Subject: Re: [lwip-users] Raw TCP Client - wait for ACK after each packet causes slowdown
Date: Tue, 27 Jun 2017 07:14:32 +0000

Thank you for your answer!

Yes, I tried hard, but it is still not clear to me.

I understand that there is a window after which an ACK is required to continue
sending packets. So, I set:

#define TCP_WND 8576
#define TCP_SND_BUF 2144

While

#define TCP_MSS 536

Four packets should fit in the send buffer and the TCP_WND is high enough.

Please note that my client shall only send data packets. I do not care about
receiving.

It still waits for ACK after each transmitted packet. Does something else come
to your mind?

As for TCP_WND_UPDATE_THRESHOLD, this is only relevant for receiving, as far as
I understood.

Thanks,
Adrian