lwip-users

Re: [lwip-users] Advise on PPPoS implementation

From: Raivis
Subject: Re: [lwip-users] Advise on PPPoS implementation
Date: Wed, 8 Nov 2017 18:53:11 +0000

Hi,

Yup, you were absolutely correct.

By default all checksums are disabled in Stm32 CubeMX.
I just enabled them, regenerated the code via CubeMX, now PPPoS and TCP client works without me faffing around with the config file.

That was a bit of challenge to get it working :)

Thank you again for your help.

Best Regards.

Raivis Strogonovs

On Wed, Nov 8, 2017 at 5:26 PM, Sylvain Rochet <address@hidden> wrote:
Hi,

On Sun, Nov 05, 2017 at 08:05:28PM +0000, Raivis wrote:

> Here is the original stm32 lwipopts.h:
> https://pastebin.com/LEueShJv

Well, I'm confident CHECKSUM_GEN_* values set to 0 won't work when using
PPPoS. I know none hardware UART able to compute them on the fly on HDLC
formatted packets...

Sylvain