lwip-users

Re: [lwip-users] Corrupted ETH Rx Buffer in STM32H7 with TCP protocol

From: Indan Zupancic
Subject: Re: [lwip-users] Corrupted ETH Rx Buffer in STM32H7 with TCP protocol
Date: Tue, 31 May 2022 16:26:59 +0200

Hello,

On 2022-05-31 15:55, Rogier Wolff wrote:
The other option is that the cache is corrupting things. You need to
properly flush the caches after the DMA-into-a-buffer and before
accessing the data.

Well, I think that was also missing from the original driver, but
can't remember. Maybe they assumed you would map it uncached, who
knows.

I didn't have exactly the same setup as you, but possibly the same
source of the problem. I spent quite a lot of time on that issue...

I think we spend about two weeks in total to find and solve all problems,
may have added up to more in the end though.