lynx-dev

Re: [Lynx-dev] stay logged in

From: Mouse
Subject: Re: [Lynx-dev] stay logged in
Date: Wed, 6 Jan 2021 13:16:11 -0500 (EST)

> I am starting to use Lynx and for some reason I will login to a
> website and when I exit Lynx and get back into it, I am logged out.
> Is there a specific setting in the lynx.cfg that I need to change?  I
> allowed to always accept cookies.

Accepting cookies is not the same as saving them between sessions.  I
don't have anything specific to recommend, because I'm usually more
concerned with shutting cookies off than in saving them (I normally run
lynx with -cookies, for example), but looking for settings that bear on
saving cookies between sessions might be worthwhile.

\ / Ribbon Campaign
 X  Against HTML                mouse@rodents-montreal.org