lynx-dev

Re: [Lynx-dev] How stable is 2.9.0?

From: Travis Siegel
Subject: Re: [Lynx-dev] How stable is 2.9.0?
Date: Tue, 1 Nov 2022 19:21:17 -0400

For what it's worth, I've been using 2.9.0 since version dev 5, and I've not encountered any major bugs with it.  I'm fairly confident it will be plenty stable enough for your use.

It's possible you'll find something else thatwon't do the trick for you, but it's plenty stable enough for everyday use.