m17n-list

Re: [m17n-list] ewts problems

From: Élie Roux
Subject: Re: [m17n-list] ewts problems
Date: Wed, 09 Jul 2014 21:05:44 +0200

> So would that be ok for me to send another patch removing all these
> non-Tibetan cases?

Here it is. I checked the differences with your list, here they are:
 - the most ironical situation: I had forgotten "brl" that was the cause
of the bug, and which is not in your list
 - I forgot the bld which was in your list
 - I removed brgw and brtsw because I cannot find any Tibetan word with
these... do you know any?

So do we agree on this list?

Thank you,
--