m17n-list

How to map non printing characters in mim file?

From: Ajith R
Subject: How to map non printing characters in mim file?
Date: Sun, 14 Feb 2021 18:51:40 +0000 (UTC)

Hi all,

For the layout I am designing, I need to map keys to non printing characters
zwnj and zwj. How can I do that? Is there a way to specify Unicode code points
directly?

I learned about mim file structure from the tutorial here
https://www.nongnu.org/m17n/manual-en/m17nDBTutorial.html
While the tutorial is great, some things are not mentioned in it. For example,
which characters need to be quoted, which are the reserved words etc. Can you
please point me to some resource that provides information like this, sort of
mim file specification?

Thanks,
ajith