m17n-list

Re: How to map non printing characters in mim file?

From: Ajith R
Subject: Re: How to map non printing characters in mim file?
Date: Sat, 20 Feb 2021 14:35:45 +0000 (UTC)

Hi David,

Thanks a lot
ajith

On Tuesday, 16 February, 2021, 12:45:42 am IST, David Mandelberg
<david@mandelberg.org> wrote:

It's been a while since I've looked at any m17n stuff, but I think this
is the specification I learned from:
https://www.nongnu.org/m17n/manual-en/m17nDBFormat.html#mdbIM

>From INPUT-METHOD, I think I followed the definitions to (in order)
MAP-LIST, MAP, RULE, MAP-ACTION, ACTION, INSERT, then finally INTEGER.
The top of the page shows the format for INTEGER, and I think I just
assumed inserting an INTEGER would mean inserting that Unicode code point.