maposmatic-dev

Re: [Maposmatic-dev] Discussing the implementation of the cache feature

From: David Decotigny
Subject: Re: [Maposmatic-dev] Discussing the implementation of the cache feature
Date: Sat, 05 Sep 2009 11:39:57 +0200

Hello,

True. I'd add that the main problem with such a caching scheme would be
that the "Title" of the map cannot be customized anymore: if we redirect
to an existing map, then the title the user wants for her map will be
ignored and the initial title of the already-rendered map will be used
instead.

Related to that, and also from my own experience, I don't really think
we should keep this "Title" parameter.

For contact members: downtime still in progress. I am currently
uploading the /home backup (I resized /, but for that I needed to
recreate it, empty). With my upload bandwidth, it's estimated to last 5
more hours. Afterwards I'll have to upgrade the OS.

Regards,