masterlibre-list

Re: [Masterlibre-list] Re: Masterlibre-list Digest, Vol 17, Issue 2

From: David Megias
Subject: Re: [Masterlibre-list] Re: Masterlibre-list Digest, Vol 17, Issue 2
Date: Thu, 23 Jun 2005 11:37:37 +0200

Hi all,

En/na Olivier Berger ha escrit:
Unless the contents of discussion tend to become overwhelming for most
readers, I wouldn't recommend splitting the list now.

Ooops! I think I have not explained my proposal properly. What I suggest is that all messages (general and specific) are still sent to the whole masterlibre list (so we would be still receiving all the messages about law, development, databases, etc.) but we could create sublists within the "big" list so that people who is interested only in specific areas can subscribe only to these areas.

In particular, I'm thinking of the lecturers of the legal issues subject of our Master programme. I think they might not be interested in all the messages on the masterlibre list, but they would be willing to receive all the information about teaching experiences related to legal issues.

Best regards,

   David

   David Megias, PhD

   Estudis d'Informatica i Multimedia