mediagoblin-devel

Re: Bugs, LDAP and Observations

From: Andre van Eyssen
Subject: Re: Bugs, LDAP and Observations
Date: Wed, 06 Jan 2021 17:06:31 +1100 (AEDT)

On Wed, 6 Jan 2021, Olivier Mehani wrote:

Second that. I opened a similar issue a few years back, and there was some useful discussion, but nothing came out of it.

It strikes me as being useful for an organisation that wanted to ditch a commercial image hosting service and provide a basic gallery to staff. The register/email confirmation process is confusing in the context of an internally delivered service.

I might not be able to crank out clean code to fix these problems, but I'd be willing to pitch in where I can -- at least some sysadmin time to get the bug tracker running and fix the SSL certs for the wiki; implement some monitoring/alarming.

--
Andre van Eyssen.                  Phone:     +61 417 211 788
mail:     andre@purplecow.org      http://andre.purplecow.org