mediagoblin-devel

Re: Bugs, LDAP and Observations

From: Andre van Eyssen
Subject: Re: Bugs, LDAP and Observations
Date: Thu, 21 Jan 2021 16:44:42 +1100 (AEDT)

On Wed, 20 Jan 2021, Fernando Gutierrez wrote:

The bug tracker is still having some issues. I randomly get "429 Too Many
Requests''. I understand there is probably some rate limiting to prevent
abuse but it is set too low, opening 3/4 tabs causes the error.

It appears that trac is getting belted a little bit and has a steady stream of requests that look automated and are coming from a broad IP range. We are looking at mitigation strategies but it'll take time to coordinate infrastructure change.

Andre.

--
Andre van Eyssen.                  Phone:     +61 417 211 788
mail:     andre@purplecow.org      http://andre.purplecow.org