mediagoblin-devel

Helping with MediaGoblin server infrastructure (was: Bugs, LDAP and Obse

From: Ben Sturmfels
Subject: Helping with MediaGoblin server infrastructure (was: Bugs, LDAP and Observations)
Date: Wed, 13 Jan 2021 17:04:03 +1100

Hi Andre,

On Mon, 11 Jan 2021, Andre van Eyssen wrote:

> On Mon, 11 Jan 2021, Ben Sturmfels wrote:
>
>> I'd be glad of your help with our infrastructure. Let's discuss this
>> further.
>
> Aah, and you're not too far away - I'm in Melbourne. Happy to discuss by
> email,
> phone or over a beer some time.

Excellent! Between you, Olivier and me we have a good representation of
Aussies on the project.

The MediaGoblin website and issue tracker are configured with Docker
Compose in the following repository. I've now added my own notes to the
README.md file.

https://0xacab.org/simonft/mediagoblin-infra

As you're probably aware, MediaGoblin doesn't have many active
contributors at the moment, so the main goal is not to waste contributor
energy troubleshooting services that should be "set and forget".
Currently I'm seeing intermittent outage notifications every couple of
weeks. These mostly they resolve themselves, but because of the noise
it's easy to miss real outages.

(I'm CC'ing this back to the list so that others can follow along.)

Regards,
Ben