mediagoblin-devel

Re: Add cc0 license to guix package

From: Ben Sturmfels
Subject: Re: Add cc0 license to guix package
Date: Fri, 17 Sep 2021 11:26:20 +1000

Hi jgart,

Thanks for the patch. Is the reason for the patch that the MediaGoblin
docs are CC0? Do other packages include their docs license in the Guix
package definition?

As a side note, we don't actually include the documentation in the guix
package bundle. Do you know how other projects using Spinx approach
this?

Regards,
Ben

Ben Sturmfels