Re: monit/process sysdep.c

From: Jan-Henrik Haukeland
Subject: Re: monit/process sysdep.c
Date: 12 Sep 2002 01:38:08 +0200

Rory Toma <address@hidden> writes:

>       I can't connect to the web interface.  I also noticed that I
>       can't connect to the web interface on 2.5.1 released, so I am
>       looking into that (may be machine config)

I also noticed this when I tested monit at sourceforge's freebsd
machine. Running netstat shows:

hauk:[~/monit-3.0]netstat -a |egrep 2812
tcp4       0      0  localhost.2812         localhost.3173         TIME_WAIT

While the status should say: LISTEN, I always thought that this was
because of some builtin firewall at sourceforge but if you get the
same it's probably something else. Hmm...

--
Jan-Henrik Haukeland