Re: monit/process sysdep.c

From: Rory Toma
Subject: Re: monit/process sysdep.c
Date: 11 Sep 2002 18:00:41 -0700

I'm systematically going through each stage of a connection to look for
problems. We appear to be creating and binding just fine, but I'm a
little suspicious of select at this point. I imagine I'll find something
today or tomorrow. I'm glad it's generic and not specific to the web
server, as that probably makes it easier to find.