Re: Release proposal

From: Jan-Henrik Haukeland
Subject: Re: Release proposal
Date: 16 Sep 2002 18:38:01 +0200

Christian Hopp <address@hidden> writes:

> Hey... someothers... are working... without computer from time to time. (-:

Ah, I was worried there for a while since I did not hear from you.
BTW, I haven't heard from Martin in a long time, Martin are with us!?

> I think releasing 3.0 is okay.

Good, good, as I said I'll try to do it tomorrow.

> We should have announced the beta on freshmeat and one the web-page
> to get feedback.

Maybe on freshmeat, but definitively on our web-pages. There are
between 5-10 downloads each day so announcing there should work. I
simply didn't think about that.

--
Jan-Henrik Haukeland