Re: Question

From: rory
Subject: Re: Question
Date: Fri, 22 Nov 2002 01:18:29 -0800 (PST)

So, probably the only thing that it could be is that I'm somehow stomping
on monitrc's timestamp/checksum data, causing a reload.
In any case, I'll keep the code that makes a copy of processlist before
blowing it away, and sets p->do_validate correctly.
I can probably get everything functional tomorrow, but it'll probably be
next week before I get something nice and cleaned up to check in.