Re: [Possible protocol]

From: Martin Pala
Subject: Re: [Possible protocol]
Date: Tue, 20 Dec 2005 14:43:38 +0100

Debrard Sébastien wrote:
Hi !

As describes in the documentation, monit with ssl support accepts the
following protocols: HTTPS, FTPS, POPS and IMAPS (post-it: maybe the dev
team should add SMTPS).

I think there is probably a mistake because I can't find any references
to theses protocols in the code source (from the cvs) and monit
complains when I try to use IMAPS, HTTPS, etc.

Hi,

can you send your configuration and monit daemon log output (running in debug mode using the -v option)?

Thanks,
Martin