Re: Patch: Add SMTP_AUTH-support

From: Jan-Henrik Haukeland
Subject: Re: Patch: Add SMTP_AUTH-support
Date: Mon, 30 Jul 2007 13:55:24 +0200

Looks useful. Though sending credentials in clear text... at least and SSL option would be nice if we first add this patch. I must admit I'm not very familiar with SMTP auth, but could this implementation work over SSL? If so and since monit's support SSL, making this connection and auth over SSL should be easy.