Re: Patch: Add SMTP_AUTH-support

From: Jan-Henrik Haukeland
Subject: Re: Patch: Add SMTP_AUTH-support
Date: Tue, 31 Jul 2007 15:08:03 +0200

On 31. jul. 2007, at 02.12, Thomas Lohmüller wrote:

Yes, SMTP-auth over SMTPS works!

I changed the fourth argument of "S->socket= socket_new(...)" in sendmail.c:open_server to "TRUE" and changed the port to 465 (default smtps-port). That's all.

I hoped it was that easy, yes :)

Once more only integration in parser missing ;-). I'll try to read some documentation about lexx/yacc in the next few days. But it would be great if someone else can do it for now.

No need, I'll fix the parse[1] if other commiters agree that we should add this patch?

Here is mine +1 for adding this patch.

[1] With some slight syntax modification and option for using SMTPS.