Re: [Monotone-devel] Error in function 9 during a post

From: graydon hoare
Subject: Re: [Monotone-devel] Error in function 9 during a post
Date: 14 Nov 2003 09:39:09 -0500

Kevin Smith <address@hidden> writes:

> Looks like that's the problem. Unfortunately, boa doesn't seem to let
> me change the post size limit. Might be time to switch web server
> software.

ah, don't worry about it, I'll be adding a patch shortly (next few
days) to chunk uploads.  it's necessary for other reasons anyways. I
was thinking of splitting them into, say, 64k blocks or something.
enough to get a "pipelining win" on most connections, anyways.
sound big enough? too big?

-graydon