[Monotone-devel] Re: monotone and stack protection

From: graydon hoare
Subject: [Monotone-devel] Re: monotone and stack protection
Date: Fri, 28 Nov 2003 21:35:20 -0500

Peter Simons wrote:

Thanks for the pointer. It helped in so far that I could
generate keys, but operating a repository still doesn't
work. When I commit something, I get pages and pages of sql
statements, but in the end nothing happened.

could you be more specific? perhaps send me a copy of the log, as
well as the exact commands you issued to produce it? if you want to join the IRC network, we can diagnose this interactively, too..

-graydon